The job is aimed to serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs, manage distributors and explore new promising market, enhance Hicren product branding in the regions, meet the set targets with the direction of high-level business strategy.
1. Forecasts and plans sales target of the assigned region, leading the team to execute and drive results to meet a set target;
2. Presents Hicren products in professional fairs and exhibitions;
3. Manages and supports distributors of assigned region;
4. Keeps follow-up with existing orders end to end to ensure the smoothness of order fulfillment;
5. Explores new promising overseas market, and works to enhance Hicren product branding recognition in the local area as well as improve market coverage;
6. Improve customer satisfaction, preparing reports and making recommendations to management team;
7. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules;
8. Keeps management informed by submitting activity reports, work plan and territory market analyses;
9. Feedbacks to R&D team according to sales status with the purpose of product optimization;
1. Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. Minimum 2 years’ working experience in international sales, sales experience in the field of Medical Device is preferred;
Skills and Abilities
1. Excellent communication skills in English, a third language would be a plus;
2. Excellent capability in business expansion and account management;
3. Self-motivated and acute in acquiring knowledge, including but not limited to product and industry information;
4. Aspire to achieve a mid-to-long-term success with Hicren.
You are responsible for
• Working with HQ team and local distributors together with relevant functions to ensure realization of annual business target;
• Working closely with distributors on solution value propositions, differentiation strategies to conduct Pre-sales activity
• Leading marketing efforts along with distributors to create market demands, building customer preference and improving brand awareness
• Leading to maintain the reference hospital list, installation base of the country
• Conducting solutions technical training to distributors
• Keeping close communication and interaction with KOLs, reference site customers
• Other tasks assigned by company
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor degree.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Healthcare system or related industry.
• Deep knowledge in medical and orthopaedic/spine field.
• Great communication, presenting skills and teamspirit.
• Proficient in English.